Diploma in Exercise Referral
This course is aimed at qualified Fitness Instructors / Personal Trainers who are aiming to work with patients referred for exercise by their GP within a recognised referral scheme or wishing to train clients with common low risk medical conditions.
Course dates - Saturday 29th September to Saturday 1st December 2018
(£50 deposit to confirm place on course)
Saturday 29th September
12.00pm - 4.00pm
5 x Saturdays 11.00am - 5.00pm
(13th & 27th Oct, 3rd & 17th Nov, 1st Dec 2018)
Exam - Saturday 19th January 2019
This course is aimed at qualified Fitness Instructors, Studio Instructors, & Personal Trainers who are aiming to work with patients referred for exercise by their GP within a recognised referral scheme or wishing to train clients on a regular basis with common low risk medical conditions such as:
Lower back pain
Mental Health (depression/stress/Anxiety)
– Suitable level 3 qualification in Personal Training or equivalent.
- or suitable level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing with the additional level 3 units Anatomy & Physiology & Nutrition for Physical Activity.
(these 2 additional units can be purchased from Inspired Fitness Training please contact us for details)
– The course requires some physical exertion and individual participation is essential.
– Candidates should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
– Candidates should be 18 or over or be in full time education studying Sports Studies at ‘A’ level
On successful completion of this course the individual will be able to demonstrate knowledge and application in;
On successful completion of this course the individual will;
HOW TO ENROL
We have a limited number of spaces for this course.
You can either enrol by paying a £50 deposit online (click 'buy now' at the top of this page) or by contacting the Course Manager:
t: 01256 302236
m: 07989 600926
PRICING & BENEFITS
What you get: